The following guide will help you plan, prepare, and get ready in the event
that martial law threatens you safety and well being. It is divided into two
parts. The first part describes the framework for martial law and the second
part the actions to take in preparing for the actual declaration of martial law.
Martial law is defined as: military rule or authority imposed on a civilian
population when the civil authorities cannot maintain law and order, as in a
time of war or during an emergency.
Hitler turned Germany into a Nazi dictatorship through executive orders.
- Executive Order 10995: All communications media are to be seized by the
Federal Government. Radio, TV, newspapers, CB, Ham, telephones, and the internet
will be under federal control. Hence, the First Amendment will be suspended
- Executive Order 10997: All electrical power, fuels, and all minerals well be
seized by the federal government.
- Executive Order 10998: All food resources, farms and farm equipment will be
seized by the government. You will not be allowed to hoard food since this is
- Executive Order 10999: All modes of transportation will go into government
control. Any vehicle can be seized.
- Executive Order 11000: All civilians can be used for work under federal
- Executive Order 11490: Establishes presidential control over all US
citizens, businesses, and churches in time of “emergency.”
- Executive Order 12919: Directs various Cabinet officials to be constantly
ready to take over virtually all aspects of the US economy during a State of
National Emergency at the direction of the president.
- Executive Order 13010: Directs FEMA to take control over all government
agencies in time of emergency. FEMA is under control of executive branch of the
- Executive Order 12656: “ASSIGNMENT OF EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS
RESPONSIBILITIES”, “A national emergency is any occurrence, including natural
disaster, military attack, technological emergency, or other emergency that
seriously degrades or seriously threatens the national security of the United
States. Policy for national security emergency preparedness shall be established
by the President.” This order includes federal takeover of all local law
enforcement agencies, wage and price controls, prohibits you from moving assets
in or out of the United States, creates a draft, controls all travel in and out
of the United States, and much more.
- Martial law can be declared due to natural disasters, Y2k Crisis, Stock
Market crash, no electricity, riots, biological attack, …. anything leading to
the breakdown of law and order.
SURVIVING MARTIAL LAW
- Prepare before any declaration of martial law by becoming self reliant. You
may become subject to a bureaucratic system and be prepared to stay one step
ahead of it which is easy to do if you are prepared and in a position to be self
reliant. You may also face mob rule, chaos, panic, or a complete breakdown in
law and order. Surival situations may be easier to handle in rural areas than
- Avoid areas of marital law. Can be imposed due to natural disasters or man
caused events. Important to have a retreat or place in a rural area away from
- Create alliances with like minded neighbors or community members that share
your views. Team work and numbers may help your situation.
- Become transparent in the sense that you do not draw attention to yourself
or your family. For instance, do not tell people that you are storing food just
store food. Be prepared to render assistance to neighbors if need be. You never
know when you will need them.
- Remain calm! Do not panic.
- Avoid areas of civil unrest if possible. If caught in civil unrest take appropriate action.
- Get informed and stay informed. Understand martial law can be a temporary
crisis or an extended one. In extreme cases the shape of a whole nation can
- Declaration of martial law means your rights are suspended and it is
government by decree. Your constitutional rights may no longer apply. This could
mean a state of National Emergency.
- People can be arrested and imprisoned indefinitely without charges.
- Freedom of speech and freedom of assembly can be suspended, and censorship
of the media imposed.
- Gun ownership will also come under severe attack during marital law. We
could see house to house searches by the military or National Guard looking for
guns and seizing any they find along with stored food.
- Take a stand on issues and make a choice that fits your beliefs and the
situation. Do you believe as Patrick Henry, “Give me liberty or give me death?”
Realize you may have some hard choices to make. Understand you may have to
sacrifice your principles on trivial matters or take a hard stand. Always
remember that you may have to come back and fight another day.
- This is a test facebook post
- The Muslim population of America is expanding at warp speed
- Fabulous Rare Photographs…
- THE OBAMA DECEPTION, WAKE UP FOLKS!!!
- Today I stopped Caring….
- Take 1 minute to read this prayer
- Obama Most inept, corrupt,wasteful, subversive, destructive and Diverisive President ever
- Tax His Ass Till he’s dead then Tax his family again
- Strong Stuff – thought this was worth reading…
- Audie Murphy’s wife… worth the read
- January 2018 (1)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (2)
- October 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (3)
- June 2014 (3)
- May 2014 (1)
- March 2014 (5)
- February 2014 (2)
- January 2014 (2)
- November 2013 (7)
- May 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (5)
- March 2013 (2)
- February 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (4)
- December 2012 (6)
- November 2012 (6)
- October 2012 (4)
- September 2012 (5)
- August 2012 (9)
- July 2012 (6)
- June 2012 (10)
- April 2012 (17)
- March 2012 (28)
- February 2012 (26)
- January 2012 (26)
- December 2011 (18)
- November 2011 (7)
- October 2011 (6)
- September 2011 (9)
- August 2011 (12)
- July 2011 (15)
- June 2011 (7)
- May 2011 (22)
- April 2011 (21)
- March 2011 (29)
- February 2011 (16)
- January 2011 (11)
- December 2010 (15)
- November 2010 (5)
- October 2010 (1)
- September 2010 (5)
- August 2010 (18)
- July 2010 (8)
- June 2010 (15)
- May 2010 (1)
- April 2010 (2)
- March 2010 (6)
- January 2010 (1)
- November 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (2)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (5)
- March 2009 (7)
- February 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (1)
- September 2008 (3)
- July 2008 (2)
- April 2008 (1)
- March 2008 (1)
- December 2007 (1)
- August 2007 (1)
- July 2007 (3)
- June 2007 (1)
- May 2007 (2)
- March 2007 (3)