Where is the United States in Prophecy?
- The Isaiah 9:10 Prophecy: Is U.S. Under God’s judgment?
- Military Given Go-Ahead To Detain US Terrorist Suspects Without Trial
- U.S. To Leave Iraqi Airspace Clear For Strategic Israeli Route To Iran
- Russia To Build 100-Ton ICBM To Penetrate US Missile Defenses
Israel – God’s Timepiece
- Hamas: Vote for Us, We Kill More Jews!
- Israel Rightly Mum About Iran Attack Plans
- A Cup of Trembling & An Oracle Against Damascus
- The Vatican Wants To Lay Its Hands on Jerusalem
The Gog/Magog War
- Iran Hijacked US Drone, Says Iranian Engineer
- Iran Reports All Its Nuclear Installations Now Underground
Rise of Islam
- Malaysian Christians Fearful of Muslim Backlash This Holiday Season
- Christians in Kashmir, India Increasingly Fearful
Increase in Knowledge & New Technologies
- Consumers Not Eyeing Face Recognition Tech
- The Cashless Society: What Gadgets Will We Be Using in 2021?
Christian Worldview & Issues
- Married Couples At Record Low
- ‘Wordsowers’ Recite Entire Biblical Books From Memory
- Exciting New Archaeological Evidence Uncovered Could Be The Site Of Biblical Sodom
- Ontario Catholic Schools Worry Anti-Bullying Bill Can Force Pro-Gay Curriculum
Other Events To Watch
- Middle East On The Brink Of War
- Syria Deploys Russian Anti-Sea Missiles On Coast, Scuds On Turkish Border
Earth Quakes in Diverse Places
This years events in prophecy…
HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!! WAR ALERT!!! War tensions around Syria rose alarmingly Thursday night, Dec. 15, when Turkey’s top military council convened "to review the armed forces’ preparedness for war" in response to the deployment of Syrian missiles, some tipped with chemical warheads, on their common border. debkafile’s military sources…..
War tensions around Syria rose alarmingly Thursday night, Dec. 15, when Turkey’s top military council convened "to review the armed forces’ preparedness for war" in response to the deployment of Syrian missiles, some tipped with chemical warheads, on their common border. debkafile’s military sources…
Obama’s Christmas gift to Americans: Complete nullification of the Bill of Rights
- You may be arrested and indefinitely detained merely for being "suspected" of any involvement whatsoever with "terrorism" — a term that can be twisted to mean almost anything, including protesting against animal testing laboratories or chaining yourself to a tree as an environmental protester.
- You no longer have a right to legal representation.
- You can be held for life without ever being charged for any crime.
- You no longer have a right to a trial by a jury of your peers.
- You can be murdered by the government — legally! — without ever being charged with a crime.
- The government does not have to present ANY evidence against you to take all these actions. The government merely has to assert that you are "suspected" of being involved in "terrorism." Such suspicion, of course, could be dreamed up against anyone! Political opponents, Free Speech proponents, protesters, dissenters… anyone… http://www.naturalnews.com/034414_NDAA_military_detention_Bill_of_Rights.html
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. – – Isaiah 41:10 – –
- Celente’s Trends Proven Accurate; What Will 2012 Bring?
- 50 Economic Numbers From 2011 That Are Almost Too Crazy To Believe
- Fitch downgrades world’s top banks
- IMF chief warns over 1930s-style threats
- China trims holdings of US Treasury debt
- China Keeps Slapping America In The Face And America Just Keeps Taking It
- Internet architects oppose US online piracy bills
- Syria deploys Russian anti-sea missiles on coast, Scuds on Turkish border
- Bloomfield Highway Dotted With Dead Birds
- Magma plume: profuse lava flow from Kīlauea breaches West Ka‘ili‘ili ocean entry for the first time in 4 years
U.S. to leave Iraqi airspace clear for strategic Israeli route to Iran http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/dec/14/us-will-leave-iraqi-airspace-clear-for…
An excellent overview (good pictures) of the theory that the "mark of the beast" may actually be a reference to the Islamic bismillah, thus pointing to Islam…