On September 22nd, 2011 by Ojaswani Posted in Bizarre News
Bagelheads – New Body Modification Trend from Japan .
Old traditional ways of body modification like piercing and tattooing is sooooo out! Bagelheads have completely taken over the world of miserable young people without any self-esteem. Japan, the kingdom of weirdness and place where the freak show is always on, has came up with a completely new way of body modification popularly called bagelhead.
Bagelheads, because they weren’t pretty enough before
Saline solution drip is injected by professional piercers in a specific location, which causes over-the-top inflammation and swelling. Fortunately, the saline injections aren’t permanent. Bagel shapes only last for about 24 hours.
The “hot spots” and most popular body parts for making bumps are forehead, where usually one or two bagels are made and arms with already well-known fake muscles.
He’s trying to come up with the next great idea for mutilating his body
Apart from looking like a complete idiot and like you need some cream cheese on your head bump, there may be other side affects like headache, infection, skin stretching, a pressure sensation, a slight case of wonky eye.
An exquisite example of a bagelhead
How it’s done
I really can’t say anything else apart from thanks Japan, there really wasn’t enough weirdness, ugliness and deviancy in this world. I feel like the piece that was missing has finally been found!
Wired up and ready to go
Bageling up their Arms
The results are breathtaking, her arms look astonishing and beautiful! I wonder if it is OK to call thisbagelhead at all, maybe here it would be more accurate to use term bagelarm or something similar. If you have any ideas, feel free to let me know by leaving your suggestions in the comment field below.
This is sad how the devil has warped the minds of people they just need the Lord Jesus Christ. They need be saved. They need Prayer.
- 2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
- Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
- Rom 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
- Rom 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
- Rom 3:12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
- Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
- Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
- Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
- Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
- Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
- Act 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
- Act 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
- Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
- 1Co 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
- 1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
- 1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
- 1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
- 1Co 15:5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
- Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
- Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.