Plastic Warning

A friend of ours became very sick after drinking water left in a car
overnight. It wasn’t cancer but she was ill for a couple of months.

No matter how many times you get this e-mail, please send it on!!!!
Bottled water in your car is very dangerous!

On the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said that this is what caused her breast cancer.
It has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels of
dioxin in breast cancer tissue..

Sheryl Crow’s oncologist told her: women should not drink bottled water
that has been left in a car.
The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the bottle which
releases dioxin into the water. Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found
in breast cancer tissue. So please be careful and do not drink
bottled water that has been left in a car.

Pass this on to all the women in your life. This information is the
kind we need to know that just might save us!
Use a stainless steel canteen or a glass bottle instead of plastic!

LET EVERYONE WHO IS OR HAS A WIFE / DAUGHTER KNOW PLEASE!

This information is also being circulated at WalterReedArmyMedicalCenter:

No plastic containers in microwaves.
No plastic water bottles in freezers.
No plastic wrap in microwaves.

Dioxin chemical causes cancer, especially breast cancer.
Dioxins are highly poisonous to cells in our bodies.
Don’t freeze plastic bottles with water in them as this releases
dioxins from the plastic.
Recently the Wellness Program Manager at CastleHospital, was on a TV
program to explain this health hazard.

He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we
should not be heating food in the microwave using plastic containers.
This especially applies to foods that contain fat.

He said that the combination of fat, high heat and plastic releases
dioxin into the food.

Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Pyrex or ceramic
containers for heating food. You get the same result, but without
the dioxin. So, such things as TV dinners, instant soups, etc.,
should be removed from their containers and heated in something else.

Paper isn’t bad but you don’t know what’s in the paper. It’s safer to
use tempered glass, such as Pyrex, etc.

He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants
moved away from the styrene foam containers to paper. The dioxin
problem is one of the reasons.

Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Cling film, is just as
dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As
the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually
melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Cover food with
a paper towel instead.

This is an article that should be sent to anyone important in your life!

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Miscellaneous. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Plastic Warning

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s