The Rapture has Occurred
By Karen Foxx
If you are reading this letter and millions upon millions of people have disappeared from the earth, you have been left behind. The lord has come for his "Church" his "Bride" and they have gone onto the wedding feast in heaven.
Sadly, there is nothing you can do at this point to escape the coming "One World" government and false religion. Although darkness has descended upon the earth, know that there is a plan of salvation for all who were left behind.
However, you will literally have to give your life to gain eternal life with the father in heaven. Currently, the world is in tremendous chaos and confusion – disaster upon disaster, and catastrophe upon catastrophe is upon the earth. Lawlessness, evil, and wickedness will soon take hold of the world if it has not happened already. You are asking yourself, "What is happening and what can I do to escape what has come upon the world." in short; the church of Jesus Christ has been raptured, removed from this world before the coming seven years of tribulation comes upon the earth.
According to 2 Thessalonians: 2:1-12, the evil that has come upon the earth, has been working in secret until the appointed time – and, now is the time for the revealing of the new world order, antichrist, and false prophet.
1 Thessalonians 2:1-12
- now, brethren, concerning the coming of our lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to him, we ask you,
- not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
- let no one deceive you by any means; for that day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
- who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called god or that is worshiped, so that he sits as god in the temple of god, showing himself that he is god.
- do you not remember that when i was still with you i told you these things?
- and now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.
- for the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.a
- and then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the lord will consume with the breath of his mouth and destroy with the brightness of his coming.
- the coming of the lawless one is according to the working of satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
- and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
- and for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
- that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
As you can see, the bible foretold of this evil more than two thousand years before it came upon the earth – and its here!!!
Be very careful, as deception will be at every turn and no one can be trusted during these perilous times except for those who come to the truth about these perilous times, and they have accepted Jesus Christ as their lord and savior, repented, and is now living according to the father’s will.
The worst in men’s hearts and minds will be fully exposed – fathers will turn on their wives, and mothers will turn on their daughters, brothers and sisters will turn on one another. Family members will hand one another over to the "New World Order" police state – neighbors will turn on neighbors who do not have the "Mark Of The Beast". Mankind will literally go into hiding during the day, while scavenging for food and water at night.
Anyone without the "Mark" can not buy or sell anything; and, sadly, those who come to the saving grace of Christ during this time will be forced underground, as the Christian church that comes out of the tribulation will be mercilessly persecuted and ultimately beheaded for not accepting the "Mark Of The Beast." the father referenced this coming deception many times as, he spoke to the disciples on the mount of olives about this time.
- now as he sat on the mount of olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, "tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of your coming, and of the end of the age?"
- and jesus answered and said to them: "take heed that no one deceives you.
- for many will come in my name, saying, ‘I Am The Christ,’ and will deceive many.
- and you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- for nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.
- all these are the beginning of sorrows.
- then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for my name’s sake.
- and then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.
- then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.
- and because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.
- but he who endures to the end shall be saved.
- and this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
- as Jesus was sitting on the mount of olives opposite the temple, Peter, James, John and Andrew asked him privately,
- "Tell us, when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are all about to be fulfilled?"
- Jesus said to them: "watch out that no one deceives you.
- many will come in my name, claiming, ‘i am he,’ and will deceive many.
- when you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
- nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains.
- "you must be on your guard. You will be handed over to the local councils and flogged in the synagogues. On account of me you will stand before governors and kings as witnesses to them.
- and the gospel must first be preached to all nations.
- so they asked him, saying, "teacher, but when will these things be? And what sign will there be when these things are about to take place?"
- and he said: "take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘i am he,’ and, ‘the time has drawn near.’ therefore do not go after them.
- but when you hear of wars and commotions, do not be terrified; for these things must come to pass first, but the end will not come immediately."
- then he said to them, "nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.
- and there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven.
There is only one name by which man can be saved, and that name is Jesus Christ. There is no salvation in the names of: Allah, Buddha, Jehovah, Emmanuel, God, the Pope, Mary the blessed mother, the sun, moon, or stars…. Only the precious name of Jesus Christ!!!
- let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom god raised from the dead, by him this man stands here before you whole.
- this is the ‘stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’
- nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
Acts 15:11: NKJV but we believe that through the grace of the lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they."
Acts 16:31: NKJV so they said "believe on the lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household."
What must you do to be saved?
One must confess with his/her mouth and believe in their heart that Jesus Christ died on the cross for the remission of your sins, was raised from the dead, on the third day – and you will be saved and receive the free gift of the holy spirit of Christ Jesus. As we are saved by grace – grace means that, there is nothing any man, woman, or child can do to be saved, as Jesus Christ paid
the price on the cross. The works of a man, woman, or child will not save them, so that no one can boast for salvation is free to all – a gift by our lord and savior Jesus Christ!!!
- then peter said to them, "repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the holy spirit.
- for Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
- for moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, "the man who does those things shall live by them."
- but the righteousness of faith speaks in this way, "do not say in your heart, ‘who will ascend into heaven?’ " (that is, to bring christ down from above)
- or, " ‘who will descend into the abyss?’ " (that is, to bring christ up from the dead).
- but what does it say? "the word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
- that if you confess with your mouth the lord jesus and believe in your heart that god has raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
- for with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- for the scripture says, "whoever believes on him will not be put to shame."
- for there is no distinction between jew and greek, for the same lord over all is rich to all who call upon him.
- for "whoever calls on the name of the lord shall be saved."
- how then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?
- and how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: "how beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!"
soon, if it has not already happened, a man will come upon the world scene, who will harness the reigns of chaos going on in the world and he will impose a false treaty with israel for 3.5 years, after the 3.5 years of "false" peace, the newly built third temple will be desecrated – however, during the first 3.5 years, the united states will become a police state – American’s will be stripped of all their civil liberties and freedoms.
American’s will be forced to receive the RFID "Mark", either in their forehead or in right hand. Those who refuse to receive this "Mark", will be rounded up and hauled by railcars to FEMA concentration camps for detainment. The only way a person can regain their freedom is if they take the RFID "Mark Of The Beast" either in their head or in their right hand.
"DO NOT" "DO NOT" take this "Mark"!!! If you do, you will be eternally separated from Christ – you will go to hell for all eternity!!!
- …then i saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.
- and he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
- he performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.
- and he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.
- he was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
- he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
- and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
- here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: his number is 666.
My friend, "DO NOT TAKE THIS MARK" – "DO NOT TAKE THIS MARK" – "DO NOT TAKE THIS MARK" – if you take this "mark", you will be eternally – forever – separated from our lord Jesus Christ, and you will spend eternity in hell. Those who refuse to take this mark will be martyred or beheaded for not taking this mark. The saints who refuse this "mark" have the blessed assurance that if they, loose their life for our precious lord and savior, they will regain their life – eternal life through our lord and savior Jesus Christ.
This "False Messiah" or "Anti-Christ" will deceive many!!! Do not be deceived – once you have accepted Jesus Christ, and receive the indwelling of the holy spirit, you will have "eyes" to see and "ears" to hear, you will know that the raptured occurred and you will no that the world has entered into the last seven years of existence. Take hold of to the blessed hope and word of god that many will be saved during this time – many will be beheaded for not taking the "mark of the beast", as revelation 20 says, that many from every tongue, tribe, and nation will beheaded and saved in the glorious name of jesus.
- I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And i saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for jesus and because of the word of god. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their fore heads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
- (the rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.
- blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of god and of christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.
My friend, if you are reading this letter and the rapture has not occurred – please do not be a "mocker" or "scoffer" of the coming lord’s coming for his bride. As 2 Peter 3:3-13 states so clearly!
2 Peter 3:3-13
- first of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.
- they will say, "where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation."
- but they deliberately forget that long ago by god’s word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water.
- by these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed.
- by the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.
- but do not forget this one thing, dear friends: with the lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.
- the lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
- but the day of the lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.
- since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives
- as you look forward to the day of god and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat.
- but in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness.
As for the saints who are reading this and the rapture has not occurred, rest assured in the blessed promise of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, that he will remove the church before the coming wrath upon the earth.
2 peter 2:4-11
- for if god did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;
- if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;
- if he condemned the cities of sodom and gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;
- and if he rescued lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the filthy lives of lawless men
- (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)—
- if this is so, then the lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment.
- this is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the sinful nature and despise authority. Bold and arrogant, these men are not afraid to slander celestial beings;
- yet even angels, although they are stronger and more powerful, do not bring slanderous accusations against such beings in the presence of the lord.
1 Thessalonians 5
- now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you,
- for you know very well that the day of the lord will come like a thief in the night.
- while people are saying, "peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
- but you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.
- you are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.
- so then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled.
- for those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night.
- but since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.
- for god did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our lord Jesus Christ.
- he died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him.
- therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
- now we ask you, brothers, to respect those who work hard among you, who are over you in the lord and who admonish you.
- hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other.
- and we urge you, brothers, warn those who are idle, encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone.
- make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else.
- be joyful always;
- pray continually;
- give thanks in all circumstances, for this is god’s will for you in christ jesus.
- do not put out the spirit’s fire;
- do not treat prophecies with contempt.
- test everything. Hold on to the good.
- avoid every kind of evil.
- may god himself, the god of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our lord Jesus Christ.
- the one who calls you is faithful and he will do it.
- brothers, pray for us.
- greet all the brothers with a holy kiss.
- I charge you before the lord to have this letter read to all the brothers. 28 the grace of our lord Jesus Christ be with you.
- The righteous perish, and no one ponders it in his heart; devout men are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil.
My friends, if you are reading this letter, and the church has not been raptured, please accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, repent, and turn from your sins – today is the day of salvation!!!